CashCrate is of those get paid to do stuff programs and as with many sites like this, many are searching for ‘CashCrate Scam‘.
The stuff that you can do for money includes things such as completing offers and taking surveys.
Lets find out the facts of whether it’s a scam or legit:
- The domain is six years old
- It has a respectively high Google PageRank of 5
- The site has thousands of reputable links and endorsements coming to it, some from the most respectable bloggers there are
I registered on the site myself and completed a few offers to make sure that it worked as expected. It did and I even got a nice little $1 registration bonus. I think it’s safe to say that CashCrate is legit.
“You Sure!? Tell Me About Other Users’ Experience With It”
The dedicated CashCrate affiliate sites can safely be ignored. Instead, I delved into the experience from reputable blog owners. The main takeaways were:
- The company paid promptly
- The affiliate program was awesome and helped increase earnings exponentially
- Payouts per offer and survey completed we’re generally a little low but once you get efficient, it’s a lot easier to rack up the dollars
- There are a few CashCrate tips that really help boost income
- A great attribute was the ability to login and start completing surveys / taking offers right away rather than have them emailed to you
“How Does CashCrate Work?”
This video saves me from providing a laborious explanation
Here are another few quick-stats:
- Minimum joining age is just 13
- 1st Tier Referral Earnings – 20%
- 2nd Tier Referral Earnings – 10%
- You Get An Extra Bonus of $3 for any referral that earns $10
- It allows international membership
- Payment Is by Cheque or PayPal
- It’s Free To Join
Thorough research shows that CashCrate is one of the top survey / get paid to do stuff programs and I’m glad to see it’s been established enough to attract endorsements from many other respected bloggers. As at the time of writing, it has over 2 million members worldwide! I’m also pleased to see that they have a ‘payment wall’ where users have posted income proof from CashCrate. Apart from instill confidence, that helps boost morale.
Here’s the compulsory legitimacy chart for CashCrate: